2/22/2012

update

shot_1327601793233
oh, hello. it's been too long. just checking in to let you know what's been going on.

1. i'm on twitter now.
2. i've had a job for a year this month.
3. i accidentally deleted the wrong email account. which deleted my original blog. thankfully i transferred it over to my new email right before the tragic event. but i lost all of the blogs that i follow. :(
4. i'm going to be an auntie... for the first time!

i'm sure there's much more going on, but this is all that my brain can muster up at the moment. i've missed my blog friends! what's new with you!?

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the news of being an auntie! My first niece is going to be born in less than a month! I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting :] & that picture of the oranges is beautiful!

    Please check out my giveaway to support my sister as she bikes 110 miles along side wounded veterans! http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so lovely! love orange :D decided to follow your blog because I liked what I saw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're back! Sorry about the stupid email thing. I'd like to transfer my blog into a blurb book for security's sake because I don't trust myself to not do the same thing...

    Congratulations on being an auntie! So many babies right now! :)

    ReplyDelete